★ ★ ★ ★ ★
****Both iPhone and Ipad versions of this app are only $0.99 for a limited time only! If you’re interested, get it now while it is 80% off!****
If you are anything like me, you are a list junkie. When it comes to cleaning the house, I’m all about lists. One of the things many people like about lists is that they can see goals being accomplished. Those words written on the paper with a line (or two, or three) through them means you actually got something done that day!
HomeRoutines App by Wunderbear, gives you the ability to create daily and weekly tasks. The daily tasks are separated into morning and evening tasks. If you follow the FlyLady cleaning zones, there is also a separate Zone cleaning list that is completely customizable.
Features I Like:
- Tasks can be set to be shown every day, or just on specific days.
- When you complete a task, you get a star!
- You can view all completed stars for the day –> you can even email completed lists. (my husband no longer believes I eat bon-bons all day now)
- Timer within the application allows you to set it for 10 or 15 minutes to do spot cleaning. It’s amazing what you can get done in 15 minutes of focused cleaning.
- Stars clear for the next day, or you can reset them any time you want.
- Separate to do list for odds and ends. I used my to do list for calls that needed to be made that week and other errands I had to run.
- Ability to rearrange the list in an order that makes more sense.
HomeRoutines is easy to use, easy to setup, and who doesn’t like looking at all the accomplishments for the day? Preschoolers aren’t the only ones that love lots of yellow stars! If all you are looking for is a simple daily and weekly cleaning list that you can customize to your particular routine, or that of the FlyLady, I would definitely suggest getting this app.